Whether you’re a new entrepreneur looking to establish a business, an existing inspection company looking to enhance revenue, or a veteran looking to break into the business world after having served your country, NBI can enhance your professional business life through certification, marketing, education, and technical support from NBI’s market research department.
Our two-week inspection course gives you all the critical training you will need to perform excellent property inspections.
- Computer and software training (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
- Report writing
- Business management
NBI provides franchisees with hands on training by an experienced NBI inspector. This gives new franchisees peace of mind as they begin their own inspection business.
National Building Inspections is at the forefront of marketing and advertising in the property inspection industry. NBI is constantly looking toward the future for new forms of advertising that appeal to your target market. From TV commercials, to blast emails and Website ranking and ads, NBI is always working on new and improved ways to help you grow your investment. NBI’s experienced marketing staff can assist franchises with all marketing questions and needs!
NBI provides all franchisees with a startup kit that will include commercial and home inspection brochures, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, letters of introduction, business cards, artwork, and advertisement layouts
NBI’s Inspection Support team is always just a phone call away. NBI provides support staff seven days a week; we’re always here to answer inspection questions or even to discuss new industry ideas. NBI is committed to providing its franchisees with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Included in your NBI investment:
- Use of the NBI name and Logos
- Exclusive territory
- Two weeks of classroom training with transportation, room and board included
- A third week of field training with an experienced NBI inspector
- Confidential training and marketing manuals
- Handheld computer loaded with inspection software
- Portable printer
- First year insurance paid up to $2,000
- One free year of membership with the Commercial Inspectors Association of America
- Home inspection tools and supplies (gas sniffers, Temperature meters, etc.)
- Home maintenance guides, reference manuals, business forms and office software
- Initial supply of marketing materials including brochures, ad layouts, business cards, poster designs, letters and much, much more.
- Canon or Sony digital camera
- On-line support, technical updates and Internet message board
- Annual meeting with education and networking opportunities
- Referral program leads
- Allowance for NBI apparel
- Free Web site
- Toll free phone line dedicated to marketing and technical support